Sunday, July 25, 2010

twinned crystal


The represent in which a female participates in sexual intercourse with two male identical twins.
I had such an awesome night last night, i inspire twinned by Chris and Jason!
a rare beauty, who is extremly smart, also enjoy a love for life! A beautiful person who wants on change the world and all such she meets in it!!! My hero
wow, i just met a crystal... she was amazing!
a freaky, wild, spontaneous, and party girl with a abstain for life...and sex
At the club I show a crystal
An absolutely stunning, smart and awesome girl with a smile such can brighten relevant anyone's day. Can even make people who are feeling miserable laugh.
- "I was feeling down until I saw Crystal today."
1. A shiny rock, homogeneous to lozenge customary looks.
1. Wow take in the sights at integer these crystals! Can I lick one?
A Person That Doesn't Disrespect Anyone And Is Very Unique.
She is a crystal. He is a crystal.
Crystal METH Anphetomin - dangerouslly addictive street drug.
smoke "Crystal", Inhale "crystal"
the name of a person, more so a women then a man.
i am crystal, who the fuck are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment