Saturday, July 24, 2010

sat scores

<br>@lilphilo dat must explain his low ass SAT scores.!! smh</br>
<br>@GinaaAshleyy i gotta do placement testing too! Im not tryin to use my sat scores.</br>
<br>@Scottyishere *tiger woods fist pump* I hope your attire scores you a hole in one. Golf analogies on a Sat night at home. Wtf have I become?</br>
<br>Sat 2nds @ Home today, Sat 1st @ HG Caribs, please show your support and remember to tweet @southwellcc the latest scores please</br>
<br>@liz0007 read...&quot;My grades, class ranking, testing scores, SAT, my IQ, I've always been in top 5 or 10&quot; Maybe you went to a underpopulated</br>
<br>Hmm?! Is the my que; I'm lookinq for sum brain to boost my IQ; I'm like 5'2; my sat scores was high to</br>
<br>Reasons for taking the SAT Math IC: Some universities don't use the subject test scores for admissions, but apply ... http://bit.ly/9LBZWR</br>
<br>@ladieeeTAY hey can you get your sat scores on collegeboard.com or myroad ? weeble is having an episode she didnt get hers .</br>
<br>#oneofmyfears is students not prepared for the SAT or ACT! I can help with #free daily tips! 3 of my students posted perfect scores!</br>
<br>Breaking News: Whites do better on SAT scores cause questions are &quot;Too Easy' for blacks: Researchers concluded tha... http://bit.ly/aUVNTd</br>
<br>new ACSI sat scores: Wikipedia (77/100), YouTube (73), Facebook (64), MySpace (63) - last 2 on par w/ airlines/cable cos! #SocMed</br>
<br>@jcorippo Oh Yes! I'm very estatic about this year to come! Do you know if Mr. Niehoff has the SAT scores yet?</br>
<br>WANT HIGHER TEST SCORES FOR
THE MATH, ESL, SAT AND ACT?
Our Average Student Improves 150 Points

Contact: 647-955-0494</br>
<br>@Wunuva_Kind prolly praxis I because i was exempted from that one too bc of SAT scores, Praxis II is required for certification though</br>
<br>@SunshyneBlu nope they changed the requirements right before..so I was good to go. Maybe it was SAT scores (I might be thinking Prax I thou)</br>

No comments:

Post a Comment